Meet one of the most important and effective tools in your email marketing campaigns – ActiveTrail’s Landing Pages.
With ActiveTrail’s landing pages creator you can now signup users, collect emails from prospects, direct traffic to your website, promote products and services, and drive more actions. You can also use landing pages in other marketing channels – Google ads, Facebook, banners, and more.
The landing page is a low cost, effective and profitable tool for registering quality leads.
Why do you need landing pages and what is the difference between landing pages and regular website pages?
A landing page is a more in-depth and optimized version of an ad or email. A click on a Google ad, a link in the email or a search result directs the user to the landing page builder. The landing page will usually include headings, targeted and optimized content, images, and, most importantly, a call to action. The call to action can be a registration form, a purchase button, and more.
Building landing pages with ActiveTrail is simple and easy
You don’t need any design or coding experience. ActiveTrail’s Landing Page creator is super easy and FREE! Simply drag and drop components to build professionally looking pages within minutes.
Anyone can do it!
• Select your preferred landing page template from dozens of professionally designed templates
• Adjust the settings, fonts, colors, images, and more
• Use the user-friendly editor. You can do it within minutes.
• Add a call to action (action button, registration form, link to the homepage, link to the shopping cart, and more)
• Select a URL
• Publish the new landing page with just a click of a button.
• The Landing Pages software is free for all ActiveTrail users.
• Monthly subscribers are entitled to unlimited access to all features.
• Email campaign packages and “FREE forever” subscribers can create one landing page only.